Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Internal Confusion

Lost, caught within the confusion between u and I. Lost among the violent words an broken hearts. Lost amidst your tenderness just trying to make sense of it all.

I am the beauty that self-destructs at your glare. The tender voice u need at times, that listening ear.
 I am the friend forever by your side, the reason u live and the reason u lie.
I am as warm as the mother who keeps her child at her breast, but as cold as that night that you lived to regret.
I am that sweet kiss goodbye , and your rage-full fits,
I am the anger and love that spews from your lips.

And u to me? A secret ? A sigh ? A dream or nightmare, my truth or my lie?
U are the face in my mind, the knife in my heart, the confusion and anger that tore us apart.

Should I stay ? Should I go?
Should I give it time, take it slow?

All questions , no answers , what is there to do?
And this remains our story, the me vs. you.

No comments:

Post a Comment