Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My dirty little secret

When I sleep I dream and I take him with me.
I appear lost in a whirlwind of emotions, confused but intrigued.
He approaches me.
I can feel the softness of his touch, the strength in his arms, and the taste of sweetness on his lips.
His warm embrace clears my mind and I am his.
Passion being the very beginning, the tip of the fire between us.
I Breathe.
Completely free of the world behind me, the concerns and the worries, melt away as though they never existed.
I yearn for his breath on my face and his hands on my body.
To touch him, to love him as only I can, giving over more and more of myself.
Don’t stop, please don’t stop, I need you like the air in my lungs or the heart that beats in my chest.
The fullness of him fills me so that I feel him everywhere; my skin begins to tingle with excitement, as his aroma fills the air.
Take me away with you; keep me protected in your grip.
Sweat trickles down his brow, I feel the moistness on my neck, taste the salt on his skin.
He is beautiful.
I hold my breath in anticipation as we reach that single moment where nothing else matters …
And then, when least expected...
It is morning, the sun has risen and the day has begun.
And my sweet dirty little secret is gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment