Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finished


Remember the scared little girl? Broken and bound, the one who promised never to return.
Now dispite all efforts made has suddenly re-emerged.
Falling back into the depths from which I had risen, confused and unsure I rush to reach for
the top, but I just missed it.
Things lost in the past now quickly become my present,
racing thoughts through my head I can't focus, screaming, crying, trying, just to be noticed.
Where am I? How long have I been here?
I look around , I can't find the light all this noise in my ears, can't think , can't hear,
my palms are sweaty, my body's cold, am I alone?
Okay , focus, breath for a minute. Think, calm down, how'd I get myself in this?
Was it me, my fault? or did I let u control it? gave you all the power that made me so sick?
I'm done with the lies, tired of being who you want. I'm just me that's it, whether you like it
or not!
I was so lost in the cloud of doubt and hypocrisy, I finally found my way out, to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment